Hi! My name is Kelly Davis
Hi there! I am so glad you’re here! I am a former K-6 reading teacher who got the chance to become a stay at home mom in 2019. My husband and I have one son, Connor, who loves to go on “peshal avenchures” (special adventures) with me. We’ve lived all over Nashville in our 10+ years here, but we just moved to Murfreesboro and into our first home. When I am not posting to Instagram, you can find me enjoying a latté and making sensory bins.
Feel like you want to know more? Here are 6 random facts about me:
- I speak French–I started learning French in middle school and continued all the way through college. I actually double majored in French and Elementary Education. I scored higher on my French SAT than I did my English one. But it’s been so long since I’ve gotten to use it I am a little afraid I’ve forgotten it.
- I am super allergic to rabbits–We found this out the way all kids learn about animal allergies…we got a pet rabbit. That was a fun lesson
- I hate stuffed animals– They get dirty and dusty, and they just give me the heebee jeebees (is that how you spell it?) Of course, I have a kid who absolutely ADORES stuffed animals and sleeps with approximately 19 of them.
- I lived through an EF-4 tornado– We were living in Arkansas at the time, and we were in the house when it hit. There is a reason the very first item I wanted on our wedding registry was a NOAA weather alert.
- I am always late– I don’t love it about myself, but I’ve learned to accept it. I will never be on time. Ever. I can blame it on having a kid, but people who know me know it was a problem long before Connor came into the picture. Sadly, I married a man who believes in order to be on time, you have to be 10 minutes early. Bless him.
- I am a revenge nighttime procrastinator– I will stay up to midnight or 1 am just to get extra time to myself. I regret it every morning, but I repeat it every night.